Powered By Blogger

What is Classics and 21st Century Cars All About

As a Petrol head myself I've always loved cars in general but what I'm most passionate about would definitely be classics..

Most people don't realise the difference between a classic and an older car that still has that race car engine.

A classic car commonly has a rich history behind and keeps it's value if not increases its value over a number of years..
If I had a Mercedes Benz SL300 from a junk yard and built it up from scratch it would still be worth millions in my books..
However if it would be a new Mercedes C Class I'd probably leave it lying there. Well, that's just my way of differentiating between the two..

What you'd find on this blog would be Classics and the story behind it. As well as the new reformed version of it. Sometimes the two would be compared and I'll let you decide which one is better!

Thursday 8 August 2013

The Stunning SLS Mercedes Benz

Let's take a look at the most sexiest Mercedes Benz I've ever laid my eyes on. According the fans of Mercedes this one right here stands out for the reminder of the Legendary SL300 which was launch in 1954. I'd say the SL has been acknowledged as one of the most imposing cars of all times. Every time I even get a glimpse of the SLS it just makes my knees weak. Unlike most cars after the year 2000 this one has something very rare, elegance and yes she flies like the wind. Who knew the Gull-Wing Mercedes would make such a sweet come back?
Safety first i always say.. Mercedes Benz engineers do more than just researching new safety technologies, they passed their first key safety milestone as early as the 1950's with the development of the passenger safety cell, invented by Béla Barényi. Today it is one of numerous elements of an integrated safety concept that edges Mercedes-Benz vehicles closer to our vision of accident-free driving.
The SL Mercedes clearly comes a long way. It has style, comfort, class, the latest technology and well it turns heads. I remember seeing this beauty for the first time and thinking "I gotta have one" like a kid who seen a new toy on the T.V. For further information on this baby take a look at http://www.mercedes-benz.co.za it gives you everything you'd like to know and more.

2 comments:

errolhendricks said...

This is one of the most beautiful cars out there. The SL 300 classic is still one of my favorite cars to look at. The new one is definitely a head turner

Unknown said...

It's my goal in life, to have one before i die LOL